WHAT ARE THE BEST EYESHADOW COLOURS FOR BROWN EYES?
Great ! The vast majority of shades will suit you!
– Brownish and ochre shades, will enhance your look (with Daily Taupe of Dentelle de Peau)
– Green colours with a golden touch are ideal for a more daring and original make-up (with Magic Forest of Dentelle de Peau)
– Golden shades bring light to your eyes and warm up your look (with Golden Sun of Dentelle de Peau)
– Pink and nude shades soften your look (with Innocent Pink of Dentelle de Peau)
– Darker colours are perfect to create smoky-eyes and cat-look effects (with Starry Night of Dentelle de Peau)
HOW TO GET AN ULTRA-GLAMOUROUS LOOK?
Combine different shades for a sophisticated effect
– If you are combining the shades horizontally, use the darker shade in the eye natural crease.
We suggest you the following shade combinations:
– Innocent Pink
– Golden Sun
– Starry Night
WHAT ARE THE BEST MAKE-UP TIPS FOR THOSE WEARING GLASSES?
– If your glasses are of bright colours, avoid adding more colours around your eyes. Instead, you can use bright colours on your lips, either with a lipstick or a gloss.
– If your glasses make your eyes look smaller, you can highlight them with Khôl des 1.001 Nuits
HOW TO CHOOSE MY FOUNDATION?
Use a small trick : Ask yourself what sort of jewel best matches your skin tone : gold or silver:
– Gold: prefer the following shades:
Doré 11 : for light/fair skin tones (e.g. European, Asian)
Doré 16: for medium-light skin tones (e.g. Mediterranean)
Doré 21: for medium to tanned skin tones (e.g. tanned Mediterranean, tanned Asian)
Doré 48: for tanned to light dark skin tones (e.g. mixed, dark Asian)
– Silver : the following shades are best for you :
Beige 13: for light/fair skin tones (e.g. European, Asian)
Beige 45: for light dark to dark skin tones (e.g. mixed; black)
Beige 48: for tanned to medium dark tones (e.g. mixed, black, dark Asian)
HOW CAN I HIDE DARK SPOTS AND PIMPLES?
To hide all pimples and dark stops, our foundation Dentelle de Peau is your best ally:
1) Take a bit of powder with a soft brush or your fingertips, and place it directly over the pimple/dark spot/area you want to hide until you can no longer see it (do not worry about the surplus of foundation at this stage)
2) Apply the foundation over your face, with the Kabuki brush. Make sure you apply it by making small circles all over your face
3) Continue performing the small circles over the area you want to hide in order to remove the powder surplus
If you have applied too much powder, repeat step 3) until you get the desired effect. If your pimple/dark spot/area you want to hide is still visible, repeat step 1) and 3)
HOW TO AVOID LOOKING TOO PALE?
A touch of blush is the best solution to warm up your complexion. If the blush contains a golden touch, like Soft Pink and Peach Tenderness, it will give a healthy blush effect.
And never forget to smile!
WHAT MAKE-UP FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS
You are looking for a sophisticated touch, try our Highlighting Face Powder DENTELLE de PEAU. Apply it at the end of your make-up routine:
• In the inner eye corner, to open up your look
• Under the eyebrows, to illuminate your look
• Under your cheeks, to structure your face
• On both sides of your nose, to make it look thinner and smaller
To enhance your body, try Shimmering Body Powder DENTELLE de PEAU. Apply it in the areas you wish to highlight to obtain a fairy look.