Below you will find a list of the frequently asked questions. If you have any other question, please contact us at email@example.com
– How can I be sure that your products do not contain any haram ingredients? Are they halal certified?
Yes, our products are certified by the Halal Authority Board, one of the most strict and world-wide known halal certification bodies.
Their auditors analyse our products and visit regularly our factories in order to guarantee our products are 100% halal.
We work together with them to guarantee that there is no risk of cross-contamination throughout the production and distribution chain.
– My skin is very sensitive, and I often have pimples, redness and/or itchy patches, do I have to stop using foundation?
No, KHADIJA foundation is 100% natural and does not contain ingredients known to cause any allergies. If your skin is sensitive, try it and you will not regret it!
– My skin is dark, do you have any foundation shades for dark/black skins?
For dark skins, you can choose between the following shades: Doré 48, Beige 45 and Beige 48.
– I would like to be contacted by a Beauty Advisor, how shall I do it?
Just send us a message with your detail contacts and a Beauty Advisor will contact you as soon as possible to offer you the best personal advice.
– Are your products vegan (=without any ingredient from animal origin)?
Yes, our products are 100% natural and do not contain any animal ingredient (or by-product).
– How should I remove your make-up?
No special routine is needed to remove our make-up products. You can remove it as you usually do (make-up removal products, oils, water and soap, …)
– Do I have to remove my make-up for wudu if I use KHADIJA make-up?
No, our products are 100% halal, so you do not need to remove it before praying. Just perform your wudu as usual.
– Is KHADIJA make-up waterproof? Will it disappear with wudu?
No, our products are not waterproof. Water can easily be in contact with your skin, this is why part of your make-up may disappear during wudu.